Lunes, Setyembre 17, 2012

''My Teacher My Hero ''

                             Education for us, education for each one of us. We all know that education is the key to success in life, but we can't achieve success without the help of our beloved teachers,. So we should treat them as our hero.
                         
                             Every year we are celebrating the World's Teachers Day. We are celebrating that as a sign of  thanks for their noble service. As a student I also considered them as my hero, because they are the one who teach us every they to become a productive person. They are the one who gives me knowledge and bright ideas.    They are sacrificing in order to us to success in life when the times come. They are also the one who support and guide you in all the time. I believe that I will also success in my life because of them.

                              I'am so thankful to have a great teacher who will   teach me to choose the right way for my future. Thank you teachers for the sacrifices that you offers to us.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento