Lunes, Setyembre 3, 2012

" My Modern Hero"

                             Each one of us has a modern hero right? We can say that a person we can call as our hero if they are doing good things to others. We can also say that they are a hero if they are willing to gave their lives for the sake of others.

                              For me my  modern hero is my mother and my father because without them I'am not here in this world. I can say that they are my hero because they sacrificing for my future. I'm so bless that I have a parents like them, they are also a good example for us and they will do the things as soon as they can to make us happy. I remember when I was a child  they are my first teacher, they taught me how to walk and how to talk. In every of my steps and every words that I pronounced it is because of them. I'm so thankful that they did the right way to make me grow. And I'am promising that all the sacrifices that they had done for me, I will repay it when the times come. I will be the one to  work  for you and to your happiness.

                               I'am so thankful that  I have a hero like my parents, and I'am hoping that their good hearts will not change. Once again thank you mama and papa your my hero...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento