New Year, is my favorite Holiday, is one of the most celebrated days in the world. New year is the time which a new calendar begins and the calendar year's count is incremented. We start again a new journey of our life but it does not mean that we gonna make our life new, we will finish what we had started just like they said that life must go on whatever will happen.
Last year I had a lot of experienced and wonderful moments happened in my life. One is, together with my friends bonding together, that moment were so happy because of the funny stories, and sharing some funny experienced. For me, one of the most unforgettable moments happened in my life is our last Christmas Party in high school life, it was so fun getting together with all my classmates,some apologized what they have done that cause problem or unhappiness. After that celebrated our Christmas Party successful. Even this is our last Christmas Party, we still cannot forget each other, they are still my classmate yesterday, today, and tomorrow no matter will happen.
This new year I will continue what I have started, even our generation now that our life is hard I will force my self to face all the trials will come to my life no matter it is hard. I believe that Jesus is always at my side to help me..
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento