During the first grading period I had a lot of learnings and knowledge about blog. In the first grading period we starts studying about blog and how to post. I have no idea before about that blog but then through this subject it helps me to understand the importance of it and what is\ blog about.
Then now I stepped to the second level which is the second grading period. In this grading period I had also a lot of learnings about tag attributes. this new lesson makes me ignorant because of the codes what html have. Even it is hard to memorize all the codes I know that this can help me.Through this subject i trust my self to do this whatever will happen.
I'am so thankful again because I learned again a new lesson.
Very true indeed. Congrats Derick, I can't wait for your next blog. Good Luck.
TumugonBurahinHey there! I've read your reflection and all I can say is, what's important is learning, enjoy challenges and tolerate ambiguity.You need to put a little bit of extra motivation. I'm glad that your exerting effort and I know you'll exert more. Keep it up! Good Luck.
TumugonBurahinthanks for the comments.:)
TumugonBurahin