Linggo, Agosto 5, 2012

"My Reflection"

                             During the First Grading Period there are the things that I had, during about I.C.T IV. Some of the learning that I learned are to make or create my own blog and I had also started posting on it. I also learned about history of the Internet. I learn more in using the computer. And I'am now interested it becomes to computer. I also learn the different computer scientist.
                              As a student there are also problems and challenges that I had  encountered. The problems that I had encountered are those in the first time, I don't know yet how to make my own blog account, sometimes I don't know also what i'm doing, and it is a challenge for me but fortunately I had faced all these problems as my experiences in my schooling and by these problems I had learned more. Moving on, I will more industrious in my studies and I will be more aware of the computer and on the blog.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento